Tell the world you are exhibiting – if you don’t, no-one else will
Promoting your presence at exhibitions and trade shows involves developing promotional opportunities to attract business and communicate a consistent image/message to your audience.
Research shows 76% of visitors at an exhibition arrive with a fixed agenda, meaning they have planned their visit, who they want to visit and what they want to accomplish. Promoting your presence at an exhibition or trade show is about you getting on the visitors’ agenda.
Your exhibition promotional campaign should accomplish three objections:
- Attract visitors to your stand
- Engage visitors and allow interaction
- Get your products or services remembered
Promoting your exhibition or trade show includes activities such as:
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social media activities
- Mobile marketing campaigns
- Website marketing initiatives
- Experiential marketing activities
- Direct mail campaigns
- PR and media opportunities
- Advertising opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities
Take advantage of as many promotional opportunities as possible making sure they fit into your overall sales and marketing objectives and your budget. Make sure your promotional activity is integrated and consistent in the messages it conveys.
Everything your company represents is being exhibited on the show floor. Everything you present needs clarity, consistency and focus. When you are formulating your exhibition marketing campaign think about:
- Pre-show activity
- At-show activity
- Post-show activity
- How you tie these elements together in a cohesive and integrated marketing programme
If you’d like to talk to us about promoting your presence at your next exhibition, call us on 01455 886400 or email us here.