Building a 1:1 relationship with your customers and prospects
Email marketing allows you to conduct very sophisticated and targeted campaigns which build a 1:1 relationship with your prospects and customers. It’s also one of the most cost-effective lead generation marketing tools.
Email marketing can be used for several purposes including:
- Driving traffic to your website through call to actions and links
- Special offers and promotions
- Invitations to company events
- Keeping customers up to date with news and events
- Communicating news, case studies and announcements to different groups
Emailing relevant, well-written emails on a regular basis to subscibers or lists can increase your prospect to customer conversion. It can also build on the relationship you have with a customer by keeping them informed periodically.
Promotional email marketing should always have a purpose to it – so all email marketing campaigns designed by Marketingesp include at least three calls to actions. These are usually a link to a relevant page on your website, an email address and / or a phone number.
Benefits of email marketing include:
- Data collection allowing for targeted one-to-one relationship building
- More cost-effective than traditional direct marketing print
- Easy tracking of responses with a multitude of software applications available
- Availability of statistics for number of messages sent, undeliverables, message opens, opt-in, opt-out and forwards
- Management of your opt-in database of customers and prospects using web-based email database software